This privacy notice provides details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our site: GayleTrahd.com, herein after known as “we,” “us” or “our” in this notice.
By using this site you warrant you are over 13 years of age.
Our site does not make money from advertising, so we do not collect information in order to send you advertising. The tracking we do is to make our site and products work as well as possible.
It is important your information is accurate and up-to-date. Anytime your information changes or you wish to change it or delete it you may do so using a form on our site found at the link at the bottom of the page − use “Your Data” to contact us with your request.
- Scope of the Policy
Customers – individuals who register on their own to purchase or use content contained in a private area on our website, or who opt to receive any email content from us.
Website visitors – Individuals who visit our website but opt out of providing any information, including name or email address.
- Information We Collect
Individuals who choose to enter a private or paid area of the website may be asked for their name, phone number, email address and/or postal address on this website. Not all data may be requested at any one time. By providing this content to access private areas of the website you represent you own and consent to our use of personal data to maintain your access of the site. Your personal data is never sold to any entity for any reason and will only be released to Local, State or Federal authorities in civil or criminal matters.
You have the option of entering your name and email address to receive magazine articles, newsletters, broadcast messages and any other type of email correspondence deemed responsible by us and outlined in the message you receive to enter your information. In addition, our site may collect other information to track user data, including web server logs, internet protocol addresses, browser type, or other information as part of aggregated data. This data may be used in aggregate to evaluate our traffic patterns and determine future product development and website use.
- Cookies and Other Tracking
Information such as internet protocol addresses, internet service providers, operating system, browser types, and date/time stamp are collected using a cookie – a standard feature of a website allowing us to store a small amount of data set on your computer when you visit our website. In some countries, including those in the European Economic Area, the information in this paragraph may be considered personal information and fall under applicable data protection law.
We do not track your activity across the Internet, only your interactions with our site.
- How Your Information Is Used
We use your personal data to:
- Manage our relationship with you and to communicate with you effectively.
- Where you consent for data transfer, such as email and direct marketing, you may withdraw this consent at any time.
- To develop new functions, features and private information for our customers.
- Provide, test, improve and promote any personalized services.
- To provide access to paid content.
- To fight spam, fraud and other abuse of services.
- Your Choices
At any time you have the option to withdraw your consent, including withdrawal from any email/direct marketing communication. You may do this by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email to opt out of direct marketing, or by using the “Your Data” link at the bottom of every page of our site.
Under data protection laws you have rights in relationship to your personal data. To read more about your rights:
- Data Retention and Security
We do not collect any Sensitive Data, referring to details about race, ethnicity, religion, philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, any memberships, or information about your health, genetic or biometric data.
Data you provide with consent for access to private areas of our website, for purchase or for direct marketing, we maintain as long as you are an active user and 12 months after.
We use a third party vendor to store information, including but not limited to: Amazon, Aweber, Clickbank, 2Checkout and JVZoo.
Data collected by any website analytics program used to track website user activity and methods individuals found our website will be kept for 38 months.
We take all reasonable steps to protect information received by you through consent from any loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure or alteration. Our site using a standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption for your data transferred over the internet.
We are a U.S. company and store your information in the U.S. Any transfer of data from us will be done only as legally required by law enforcement.
- Your Data Rights
You have the right to:
- Ask for a copy of any personal data we have.
- Correct, delete or restrict processing of your personal data
- Obtain a copy of any personal data you provided to us with your consent
Your rights are limited by:
- Any information we may be required by law to keep or release.
Any requests for data information to be deleted, changed or altered in any way may take up to 30 days to complete.
- Visit our site anonymously.
- A link to this policy is at the bottom of every page of our site.
- The policy contains the word Privacy and can easily be found.
- All registered users will be notified of any changes.
- You will be notified of any breach in data if we have your contact information.
We request your email to send information, inquires and requests, process orders, send product and services information, and market to our mailing list. In accordance with the CANSPAM laws we agree:
- Not to use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify appropriate email messages as advertising in a reasonable manner.
- Include the physical address of our headquarters.
- Monitor any third-party email services for compliance.
- Honor all opt-out/unsubscribe requests in a timely fashion.
- Include an unsubscribe link in each email.
- Provide a means of contact (see below)
- Contact Information
You can contact us at:
Email: Gail [at] ImpactProfits [dot] com
Postal Address: 10824 Lake Thames Drive #A, Cincinnati, OH 45242